Monday, July 2, 2007

More photos..............

Here are my photos from the weekend.
the first one (Wednesday)is of Chris and i. He took some convincing to pose for me but in the end he new what was best...............just pose so i stop nagging him.
THURSDAY PHOTO WHERE ARE YOU? NOT SURE IT IS POSSIBLE I MISSED A DAY OOPS i will make it up to you all promise. :)


the next (Friday)shot is of one of my favourite things Peach wine in my pink wine glass.YUM
And this one (Saturday) my Pandora bracelet i just love it is has charms that you select that just slide on it s just soo sweet.



this shot (Sunday) coby took of me in the kitchen.

And today's shot (Monday) is of me in my rear view mirror sitting in my car.



Chris is away untill Friday night which is crap i miss him already. I'm sure i will be fine.
I left him a little love note in his shoe in his bag and he must have just found it and messaged me. He is such an awesome person i am so lucky to have him.

I have some Lo to share but i was just looking at one where i have created a felt (owl so cute) but i wanna change it a bit before i share it. I have also been playing with the Love Elsie papers and i am so inspired. hopefully ill share the lo tomorrow if i finish it tonight.I have crap lighting in my scrap room.

have you all had a look at blog things? here are some really cool quiz's that you can put o your blog. I took the what kind of sandwich are you quiz and it turns out that i am a ham sandwich. I also did the test on Chris to find out the name for a special part of his body..............He will now be referred to as The BIG Legowsky :)

And with that ill leave you all.
christie

1 comment:

Shirls said...

Love your photo a day, especially the one in the car. I will get to it on day, taking like that:)