Friday, August 3, 2007

this weeks 365 day photos!

here is pip and i sitting on my bed on SATURDAY chatting to chris.

SUNDAY Cooking mince for t. i hate cooking mince so i always hand it over to chris so he can get the lumps out.
MONDAY. . . i am sooo not domestic. i cleaned my first oven today!
TUESDAY This is my work id.
AUGUST 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




WEDNESDAY this months theme is
quirks and idiosyncrasies (s?) i always grind my teeth. when i concentrate, drive and sleep even when i scrap or am on the computer. i constantly have a sore jaw!
THURSDAY i am always making lists. FRIDAY. . . i love it when my hair is straightened. also ill share my last 2 FIRESIDE CRAFTS DT layouts.


im doing heaps of layouts for nic and dan at the moment i am desperately trying to scrap heaps of lo to create an album for owen's first birthday.


The 3rd kit from fireside crafts was awesome to work with and i have so many products left.
Pauline is also running a comp for the website where you can win a voucher to spend in the online store if you create a lo using the becky fleck sketch that is displayed here. be cure to check it out.

have a great weekend guys
christie

No comments: