Tuesday, August 21, 2007

lots of layouts to share.

I had my first play with my new camera yesterday. Pippa was the only one home so she was my test subject. i have never been able to get a decent shot of her with my old camera. im loving this shot. can't wait to scrap it. im imagining a crown on her head what do you think?



I had a ball on the weekend at the retreat. deb and sally did a fantastic job and the venue was awesome. EVERYTHING was under the one roof, crop room, shop, kitchen, all bedrooms and bathrooms. There was and en suite for every 2 bedrooms yes NOT camp style cubicle showers and the food was great 3 hot meals a day and morning t and supper.

i managed to scrap 7 Lo and 7 cards. im getting into the habit of using the leftover scraps from my lo to create cards. I have never enjoyed creating cards but it was fun.



ok here are my LO from the retreat

here are all of my cards, i planned ahead, owens 1st birthday card and xaviers 2nd birthday cards are all done.


I was lucky enough to print lots of photo's from owens shoot with katie toland so i had lots of awesome photos to scrap. it made it much easier to choose photos and get inspired.


Her is just so delicious.


here is owen with his hot mum nicola. If you hadn't guessed im loving elsie papers at the moment. very freestyle pages as well.
Yes i am addicted to drawing outlines around papers etc. i would have to say my brown and black and white gel pens got a work out on the weekend :)
check out those blue eyes
and this LO yes i have scrapped the new basic grey. i was never overly impressed by it when i saw it online but there are some papers that i did fall in love with. this is the recess range.

yes i did manage to scrap one LO of coby on the weekend. the journelling reads

'you have been in my life now for 1617 days. where has that time gone?if you ask me it's all been a blur' . when i took this blurred shot i immediately knew how i wanted to scrap it.

another one of my 365 dy photo's scrapped!

This is chris and i sitting watching TV on a wednesday night, coby is usually at his dad's house so we take the opportunity to have a quiet relaxing night.

and this LO that i scrapped a few days before the retreat. i just love the photo's of him katie toland is so amazingly talented.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If anyone is interested i am hosting a tupprware party on thursday night so if you were interested in coming or booking a party or placing a pre order just send me an email. we are making pizza i can't wait. there are amazing rewards for hosting a party and there was a new catalogue released last week that is supposed to have lots of new goodies and guess what . . . . purple tupperware!

my email is

christiehaywood@netspace.net.au

thanks for all of the comments everyone has been leaving.

bye love christie.

7 comments:

Jody White said...

Welcome to the Canon Digital SLR club. How cool is that camera. Isn't it amazing how much better your photos are of Pippa.

Your layouts are gorgeous, Nicola is one lucky girl.

See you on Thursday night, If I get time I'm thinking I might make my special White chocolate Cheesecake.

Chat soon

Jodesxx

Leeanne O'C said...

Hi Christie,

Wow you certainly have been prolific. Your layouts are just gorgeous, I love them all. That baby is just to cute for his own good.

Cheers

Leeanne x

wendy treseder said...

WOW Chris, all your layouts and cards from the weekend are awesome!

Have a great night on Thurs, I'm teaching class at Paper Doll, so don't forget a catalogue for me.
Wx

Anonymous said...

Hi, Owen is more delicious IRL he is such a happy baby. Its nice to actually have a look at your layouts on the blog as I saw them on the weekend but now can have a good study and they are great.
Regatta House is such a great spot for the retreat and going to be better when it is extended hopefully some of if will be completed by November.
See you tommorrow night.
Deb Ross

wm said...

Hi Christie, was nice to meet you on the weekend, will no doubt see you at the next retreat! Your layouts are gorgeous btw.

connie said...

WOW girlie.. you have been busy.. loving all those yummy layouts!!...

Take care...

Connie...xxxx

Katie Toland said...

Owwww I love all your layouts Christie. Owen is just the most delish baby. Nicola will just love all these beautiful layouts. You're awsome girl!
xx