Monday, December 18, 2006

thanks...............yay some good news


Thank you to everyone who commented in the last few days. I'm still trying to get my head around what happened on Saurday night. I think being 2nd to front row at
Robbie Williams on Sunday night helped get my mind off it. (will post awesome pic's soon)

Didn't help this morning that pippa got bitten on the paw by a bee (so the vet assumes) this morning so i had to wake mum up to give me a lift to the vet to get her checked out, no car......remember Road Raged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is ok now resting in her berry after a shot of antihistamine. Poor girl. How sweet is her bed! She just loves it.

I'm waiting on a phone call tonight from another police office that my dad spoke to today about the situation, (a female police officer) sounds like she had more compassion that the constable i spoke to on Saturday night. I'll post the photos when terry emails them to me so you can all see the damage first hand.
GOOD NEWS

I have a job interview on Wednesday morning.
For those of you that don't know me ill give you a brief rundown of the past 6 months.

I have worked in child care for 6 years but after a takeover by ABC i felt that i didn't have the opportunity to do my job to the best of my ability and frankly i was miserable. I found a job as a sales consultant for an educational resource company on SEEK and applied. I Had the worst job interview ever but got the job with absolutely no experience! I began in August and have been enjoying meeting new women in the children's services industry, however not receiving holiday and sick pay has put a bit of a strain on the finances. Especially with 11 weeks off a year, 6 of which are at Christmas! So i started working back at Rosebud hotel for the summer which is good but hard work. I have always wanted a job as a kindergarten assistant and i found one in the local paper. The hours are great, the pay is better than i was getting as a 'qualified team leader' in child care and it is 3 1/2 days and 2 full days. The best part school holidays off PAID! perfect for Coby at kindergarten next year. These jobs are really hard to come by especially with this many hours the usual is about 15 hrs a week this is 27 1/2 hours.

I'm so excited hope it goes well i'm a bit over qualified but i hope they think i'm an asset to the profession as i know i am.

WISH ME LUCK!
bye
Christie

No comments: