Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Hello there everyone i hope you all had an amazing mothers day. Mine was very relaxed and low key. Chris took me out for lunch which was lovely. Coby was at his dad's house and went out for lunch with his nan . Then in the evening we just had a quiet night it was lovely.



i have been meaning to post these LO for a while now. the first one was done at a crop with Jody, Ruey, Michelle and vita. I'm into fairly streamline LO at the moment and not many embellishments. I feel like I'm in a scrapping rut as far as embellishing goes. I was inspired to stamp on this LO after seeing the girls madly stamping at the crop. I'm Happy with how this LO has turned out.

This next LO has to be my very favourite at the moment. I did it at the crop fr kids day and it has been sitting in my lounge ever since, i love the photo and the simplicity of the Lo and look....no title. The scalloped circle is actually 'off the page' you can see it slightly in the scan. I was intending to trim it but i was happy to have it coming off the page a little. I also love randomly hole punching at the moment with my small and tiny hand held hole punches. The circles are also a new fad of mine at the moment the are cut free hand, yes Terry would be proud i am happy to say i am no longer an 'anal' scrapper. :)




The journalling reads


'Chris and Coby have such a unique relationship, they are like best mates. Chris is so wonderful with Coby and he is such an important part of Coby's life'.


the photo was taken at the Melbourne Zoo on Coby's 4th birthday.


Coby loves Chris so much to the point where on the mug he painted on for my kinder mothers day present he drew a picture of myself, himself and Chris and a sun. NOT HIS DAD!





Things are difficult again with Coby's dad he is constantly lying to me about having Coby or more so not having Coby! Things like saying he has to play footy but instead had a big night out and was too hungover to have Coby. This weeks lie was that he had to work all day Saturday and he was actually playing footy. It is really disappointing because Coby is beginning to enjoy spending time with his dad again, but on Saturday he had to play with his nan whilst his dad was at the footy. I is so exhausting Coby's dad's mates are all losers and once i thought the his dad was a sensible 'good' guy but now WELL......drinking, mates ad footy come first.


I never wanted to be the mother that keeps the child from the father, but i am so riddled with stress when ever Coby is with his dad that i end up driving past to make sure there aren't heaps of people at his dad's house and not wanting to enjoy my time out because i am constantly worrying about Coby being safe. What's worse we have the same problem on a monthly basis.

Yes Cobys dad having him every wednesday night and every second Saturday does give Chris and i a chance to spend time together but it really isn't worth the stress. I don't even really care about loosing the child support because $50 a week is helpful but doesn't really make a whole lot of difference expense wise.


WHAT TO DO!





Well enough of that. I picked up my 2nd kit from fireside crafts on Saturday and it's choc full of papers and embellishments. Pauline who owns the business is running a comp for everyone who purchases a kit and creates a LO using the materials provided. If your LO is selected you win either the next kit or a $20 shopping voucher for the online store. Check out the great range of products she has, i grabbed the quickkutz quick stik which is great for picking up diamontes and other embellishments.


Here is a photo of the first kit titled the first fire.
Pauline also has a great range of complete paper packs and awesome embellishments. Check out the we are memory keepers papers they are fantastic.

thanks for stopping by ladies

No comments: