Thursday, May 3, 2007

How much is too much?

WOW MAY ALREADY!





Here is a LO i did for the how much is too much blog (see link in the side bar).


You had to rip or cut at least 50 pieces of paper.

I just love this photo of Bailey, coby and matty it was taken at Taco bills for coby's 4th birthday. See his 'Virgin fishbowl margarita' on the table, if only i could be like him and have the non alcoholic ones:)

I had a ball creating this page and i just love scenic route papers they have to be the first stack of papers that i look to when i am in a scrapping 'rut'.

I have been sick for the past 3 days, gastro! YUCK

I can't remember the last time that i have had it. Even working in child care with all of the germs i never once got it... iron gut? Well the past few days have been horrible i even had to call 'nurse on call' for advice as i was passing blood (too much info?)but went to the GP today and gave me magic tablets and from about 6 tonight i have felt much better i forced myself to have toast today which is the first thing i have eaten since monday night. I am so sick of sitting on the couch and watching TV. So as soon as i began to feel better i got stuck into the 4 baskets of washing that needed to be folded and cooked t for chris and coby.

I desperately need some scrap therapy and i am so looking forward to scrapping with ruey, jody, michelle and co. on sunday.

I really got alot out of my Thursday scrapping sessions at crop till ya drop and now i feel a bit lost. It is such good therapy sitting scrapping with a group of women with different life experience and stories. I really am missing Terry as well she definitely filled a void that needed to be filled and without her well to be honest.....i'm struggling. She is such a kind non judgemental person who can listen without judging and who can be positive and honest all at the same time. I have only spoke to her once since she has left....bad i know. But i think it is because i need her more that she knows and that i don't want to bother her with my troubles on the telephone. WOW im getting a bit deep maybe too deep for my blog. :(

Off to bed i think thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment i have had lots of people viewing my blog but no comments left. I really like to know who reads my blog.

BYE

Christie

5 comments:

Ruey said...

Glad to hear that you're on the mend. Take care and make sure you have some live yoghurt or yakult to replenish your natural flora that lives in your gut. {hugs}

Fabulous page for HMITM and see you on Sunday!

Crissy Gaylor said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Christie. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Christie i stop by all the time i love looking at your scrapbooking i have never left a comment i thought i had to have an account but im trying this way...i save all the scrapbooking pics into a folder on my puter.
love ya lots
Aunty Annie :) xoxoxoxox

Sofi said...

Hi Christie,

Thank you so much for popping over to my blog, and I just love your layout~ really love the design!

mich said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, sweetie. Yes, will definitely have to organise a food snob night ... BWAHAHAHA

Ruey showed me this layout and I really really love it. It is sooooooo nice. Great balance, lovely colours, and I ADORE the little circles you stapled into a ring. BEAUTIFUL!

Can't wait till Sunday! Maybe you should go out on Saturday and not go home till after the crop! hehehe...