Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Check these out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb form Debling in Design has asked me to create some LO for he to be sold as kits of for classes. The website is up and running have a look here and also here for upcoming classes and crops.



What do you think????????????????????
these Lo will be available as kits for a class (date to be scheduled soon) or if you busy simple just purchase the kit with instructions! Bot LO's are 81/2 by 11 inch but they can be easily converted to 12 by 12.

I have been busy lately with the new job and packing for our move but i am still taking my 365 day shots just not sharing them as much as i should be. I have also been busy creating LO for a design team application which i have had so much fun doing my scrapping MOJO is definitely here to stay. I will be so rapped if i get it. It is for a great Australian supplier who have awesome products that i have fell in love with.
I got my hands on the KI memories laced cardstock the other week and have used it twice already. LOVE IT!
Hopefully i can share more Lo's soon and some 365 day shots.

thanks for stopping by.
christie

1 comment:

Deb Ross said...

Hi Christie,

The layouts are just gorgeous, you have done a fantastic job.
Thanks you so much.

Love Deb xxxx