Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Life is good!

WOW i haven't felt this way for a while and i stress about putting this into writing because i don't wanna jinx myself.
I started a new job on Monday. I am now officially the Cook at coby's child care centre and it is great.
The hours are 8 to 2 everyday which will be great for next year when coby starts school because i will be able to pic him up every day.
The job can be a little frantic but I'm getting myself into a routine and i am really enjoying it. It is a great place to work and the other staff are great and my boss is awesome really understanding, family orientated and laid back. It hasn't really hit me yet that i have a stable income coming in now but in sure with the first pay cheque it will.
Coby loves me being at his creche and popped in to say hi a couple of times and also came in for an ice pack . . . . something to do with a fight over a truck! That's life!
I wasn't sure how coby would go with me being there but i explained to him that when he is at creche his teacher is the boss and he is so cool with it.

So yes life is good.

Coby had his first school orientation day last Friday and loved it. I finally think he is getting out of his whiny stage that he was going through....thank god for that!
Here is a photo he bought home from his first visit.
Don't ask me why he is at the back BEHIND all the others. I asked him why he was standing there and he said that is where the teacher told him to stand! Whatever!

Here are some photos for Owen's First birthday last Saturday. He is just so cute.
Bree was there with the twins and she is so amazing. I couldn't imagine breast feeding twins and looking after a 2yo as well. Here are a few shots of the twinnies. She looks amazing
India asleep
Lillie smiling
I got to have lots of hugs and i have to admit there might have been a slight cluck! :) But it went away within minutes.
Here is one of us girls, ronelle and nic in the ensuite and me taking a photo
this one of Bree and Nic and Kellie.
Coby spent almost the whole day in the pool at nic's house he was such a good boy and is such a great swimmer.
Also how cute is this
Bonkers (bianca) is 6 months pregnant. Love her little tummy.
Ill share this LO with you. I used the new Scenic Route Salem Papers.
Ill post the next chunk of my 365 day photos soon.
Thanks for visiting
Christie

2 comments:

Leeanne O'C said...

Congrats on the new job. All good things come to those who wait.
Baby Owen is so so cute and those twins are just adorable.

Take care

Cheers

Leeanne x

Deb Ross said...

Hey Christie,

Glad that you are lovin your new job.

Owen is just sooo cute and boy has he grown.

Talk soon
Love Deb