Saturday, April 7, 2007

Pippa gets pampered / EDM AT HOME

Pippa had her first pampering on Thursday. I took her to Groomingdales in Mt Martha. On arrival she received some treats and a puppaccino and then had her 1 on 1 grooming session.
She looked so sweet with her ribbons in her hair and smelled delicious. Phyllis has just completed her training and is amazing. She only has one dog at a time and she is so gentle and kind. There are no cages and once they are done they roam freely around her yard. Pippa got to play with Phyllis' dog Dougle who is a distant relation to pip. It was all a bit sweet. Her prices are amazingly competitive $45 for small dogs and hat includes hydro-massage bath, Fluff Dry, Full clip, Pupicure, ears and coat stripping when required, she also sells accessories...designer only of course.
If you are interested please call 03 59 743559. Speaking of my sweet little pup, here is my first EDM at home LO.
The Michael Miller memories papers matched this photo so well i just couldn't resist the poodle papers.

This is the Second at home EDM Lo.

These photos were taken a while ago when coby found a small snail outside. The papers once again totally matched the photo so i had to roll with it.

The Next Lo is about my Routine moments. One thing is for sure i hate cleaning my house. I am so lucky that chris is an amazing help. I love the BG blush papers and this was the first time i used them. I also used my Aqua lip and Souffle pens they are amazing and give a 3D look.


Thanks for stopping by hope you all had a great easter.

Oh one more thing....

Had a great time at crop 4 kids on good friday...i was on channel 7 I tried to get out of the shot but the reported wouldn't let me move:)

I won a paper 2 $50 voucher and a kit from scrapbook angels and a kit from Sissy it was a very eventful day and i completed a LO it has been a while since i have completed a layout fully in one day let alone 5 hours.

christie

2 comments:

Sofi said...

Thank you for leaving a message on my blog, and I'm pleased that you liked my kit.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful work!

Have a nice day!!

Bety :)