Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Every day Moment Comp

Wow it is such a relief to have done my EDM layouts, now i just have to finish scanning them all and hopefully send it on Friday...I'm a bit apprehensive about sending it what if something happens.

Over the next few days i will endeavour to post all of the LO i have done.

Here are the Family LO,
This is the Lo that you had to use the Junkits embellishments, i still love this LO. It's of my 2 nephews Bailey (left) and Matty (right) and of course Coby in the middle.




I actually have re-done this LO. I had coloured in a heidi swapp mask with coloured pencils and that was to the right of the photo and i really wasn't happy with it so i added the chip letters and the heard and the arrows. Still not in love with the layout but it achieves the purpose.

I am still very much in love with this LO. I just love the papers the photo and the scallops, the doodling, the hole punching...well all of it.:)I have previously posted this LO but want to show everyone my EDM LO in order.

Still working at the PUB but i am really enjoying it i have had one day off since last Tuesday I'm so exhausted, does that make me forgiven for being a really slack blogger. :) Still going to work for the agency will probably start next week, i have just decided that this year will be a messy year in terms of employment and i am going to roll with it. It has been a bit stressful $ wise but bills are paid and that's the main thing. We have our health...isn't that what they say! Despite all of that i am really happy and dying to scrap....come on JODY when will it be?

Keep your eyes on this blog for all of my other EDM lo.
bye for now
christie

No comments: