Friday, March 30, 2007

EDM Seasons

Here are my EDM Seasons LO's.

I wanted to use the Rubbons differently and use them as a focal point on my LO


I love this summer LO.


It's definitely my style at the moment, simple with some embellishments and minimal journelling and one lge pic and some smaller ones.


This is my last seasons LO. Winter moments! I love the photo of my daisies, i wanted the LO to have a winter feel but incorporate the colours from the photo, the scenic route paper was perfect. I'm still a little unsure about this LO compared to the others it's a little plain.

i'm home alone now till tuesday night! Chris left for mount bulla at 330am this morning. it's so much harder getting over a hangover without him there to look after me. :( Im a sook i know. I didn't get to say goodbye either because i got home at 4 and he had already left. I think i could be in the bad books for that :).

I went out last night with 4 of chris' mates and had a ball they were all so sweet looking after me, getting me drinks and dancing with me. I had a great night till i woke up this morning and couldn't stop vomiting....'is it really worth it?' i kept saying to myself as i was moaning in bed. I need to remember not to mix my drinks and that extra large fish bowl margaritas from Taco bills sound like a good idea but they probably aren't!

well thanks for visiting ill post more EDM LO soon.

BYE

2 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Pink Squishy!

connie said...

Loving all your EDM layouts... stunning!!!... loving your style at the moment too!!

take care..

C...xxx