Friday, March 23, 2007

EDM- snap shots



This is the first of the snap shot's LO from the 2nd month of the EDM comp.


I love this lo. I used the iron on's on the 'FUN' title.


These photo's were perfect they were taken in a photo Booth at a night club for my 25th birthday.....definitely a FUN moment.



This photo is a 'snap shot' of my car filled with my scrapping supplies before going to a crop. I should have done some journelling on it. I used the fiscars eyelet setters to create the holes/swirls it was fun and noisy, especially at 1:30 at night ....lol.

I just adore this photo of coby and his creche friend erin it is so sweet.
Im happy with how the flowers punched from vellum turned out but im a little unhappy with the whole LO, prob would do it again if i had time.
Keep a eye on this web site http://www.firesidecrafts.com.au. It will feature monthly kits and some extra items to purchase. Jody and i will be on the DT for Pauline who is madly getting the products together and waiting for shipments. can't wait till it is all up and running...another challenge.
i am loving my last 2 days off...madly watching Greys anatomy season 3 (thanks Ruey) i had to go and buy a new DVD player so i could watch it but thats ok....I am so addicted 5 more episodes to go then what...a long wait till they are on aussie TV or more emails hastling ruey to send them to me. :) Im over this muggy weather... bring on the cool change. Hopefully the weather will be ok tomorrow so i can take coby to the Redhill show, i love taking coby to things like that he gets so much joy out of the simple things.
10 more days till we go to the walking with dinosaurs show it's going to be sooo awesome.
have an awesome weekend
thanks for having a look


4 comments:

Jody White said...

Love all your layouts, your a winner to me Love........I need to scrapppppp.................................................................

Shirls said...

those are amazing layouts, christie. hope you had a great weekend:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your EDM album. It's so awesome!

I wish you every bit of luck in the comp. It's a great acheivement to have put the whole thing together, so well done to you.
Wx

Katie Toland said...

Hi Christy. Look what you've been up to! How talented are you?!! Love your layouts, you're so creative. Good on you for sticking with the EDM. I gave up after about 8 layouts.

Have to organise a catchup crop... and YES you should have come to Scrapanalia retreat.

xx k