Friday, October 19, 2007

Fireside crafts KIT 5............

have a look at these layouts i have created using the 5th kit from fireside crafts
Yes your right more little O photos. (sorry about the glare) Close up
This LO has a lot of dimension. Some of the strips have 3d dots under them as do the circles and arrows. Im having lots of fun adding dimension to my LO's.
Close up.She is a nice girl my Pip! her ear does the crazy flip over thing, and has done it since she was a puppy, it is just her thing !


I got this great gel pen the other day and i have had a ball playing with it. See all the little dot's. the pen goes on so easy and that is very difficult to find in a white gel pen.here is a card i created
This is a lo i had a ball doing. I have had these Zoo photos in my stash since january and when i saw the papers and the photo's together i was so glad i had waited. I am addicted to scallpoes atm but i figured you have already guessed that.And a close up.....another addiction doodling i love my gel pens and i find myself doodling on every Lo that i create.


dont forget to go to the fireside website and order a kit.


.

3 comments:

Deb Ross said...

HI Christie,

Your layouts are cool, I love Pippa Girl and also your Zoo one.

Yes Pauline's kits are great, and her comps are good too.

Love Deb xxxx

connie said...

OMG Christie... stunning stunning stunning layouts!!!

WOW.. love them all

hope to get together soon.. been a while now!!!

take care

Connie...xxx

wendy treseder said...

Fantastic LO's Chris. I really love all your doodling and hand cutting. You really have found your "style" lately.
Wx