Friday, September 14, 2007

Are you sick of looking at photo's of me yet?

Ok here are the past weeks 365 day shots.
Friday 7th september FAVORITES: i NEED to have my watch on all of the time. I bought this about 4 months ago and i love it.


saturday 8th september: FAVORITES where do i begin catching up with friend and oh yeah Baby O he is just so cute.


sunday 9th september FAVORITES: I love my cordless phone it is just the most handyest thing ever please everyone take a moment to truly apreciate your cordless phone they allow us mothers to do so much more multi tasking.



monday 10th september : yes here is the new elsie jack and abby papers i took some shots of my house so i can scrap within the theme of the papers.


Tuesday 11th september : Just a shot of me



wednesday 12th september: 2 shots for today the first is of my bling ring. i bought it with some cash that was given to me when my grandma passed away i just love love love it.

The next is my heart ring that was bought for me by my aunty soo on my christening and the star diamond band i bough myself a few years ago. i have many more rings but these are my favorites.

Thursday 13th september

I had Pippa spayed today she is so miserable and is very wobbly on her feet. It is so sad watching her just sit there she is even too scared to wag her tail. (by today saturday pippa is a bit better she is up more and is waging her tail again. she even barked a a dog on TV.)


Friday 14th September
I have had 3 days of work today FAVORITE? well it would have to represent the money in my bank account and feeling useful. i hate not having work but i have accepted a position at a child care centre 3 days a week pending a spot for coby in his day care on a friday afternoon...i hope theres a spot for him. I am looking forward to having a stable income and knowing that i will have work but the child care centre wouldn't be my first choice to work it is way too big. But is only up until the end of the year and hopefully something will come up after then.

Here is my Lo for the fireside crafts becky fleck sketch comp.


Also stay tuned wendy at paper doll has asked me to teach some tuesday morning classes. ill keep you posted on dates, LO's and times.

That's all for now GO THE HAWKS.

BYE

christie

1 comment:

Ruey said...

Fabulous layouts!!! Love the one of Owen and no....am not sick of seeing O on your layouts!!! Love all your bling rings....tooo gorgeous!!! When are you coming over to get your nails done??