Sunday, March 9, 2008

A quick Share

I met with Connie 2 weeks ago for a photo shoot. Have a look at some of the shots she took. I can't wait to get my hands on them to scrap.

I made this birth announcement for Bianca this week i love doing these little photot size invites and announcements this is my 5th one now and they are so cool and fun to create.
make sure you check out the photos of baby steel on connes blog also. Hes such a sweetie.
Also have another look at the buzz and bloom blog i have another LO posted there this weekend.
I have been scrapping a little too. I finished this LO last week

and this LO today and i am so itching to do some more.
make sure you keep and eye on the debling in design website there will be loads of new products arriving soon.
until next time.
christie

No comments: